Monday, August 08, 2005

Nadine apologizes for being short

Regarding her interview Nadine writes:

"Sorry my answers are so short! All I had at the beach was a stack of post-it notes and my sidekick, neither of which are very conducive to lengthy responses. Oh, well - sincerely hoping I don't come across as a glib jackass. By the way, I met somebody this weekend who claims to know you (or to have known you at some point) - her name is Caroline and she's Asian, from Trinity HS. I think a Gawker party crash would be *fantastic*." ~ nadine


*Nadine, no need to apologize since we too know how hard it is to go to the beach, relax, and try and answer 19 shallow questions, pressure was on.

I am afraid that the 'glib jackass' stereotype will be following you around for a while no matter who your publicist
is. As far as Caroline, that is Nick's little love slave and my intern that we send out to Gawk, get our drugs, and buy Jesse razors.

It would be great to get the Gawker party crashers to show up at your 25th B-Day party at Marquee. Well if we can't make it on August 24th at 10pm for a one hour open bar at least some people we know can. But can someone please get me my goodie bag?



UPDATE: Jesse Fuller, Nadine's not so smart publicist, warns us to take down the interview

To Whom It May Concern:


We have been alerted to your scam of misrepresenting yourself as Jessica Coen of Gawker.com and have alerted our attorneys. We suggest that you take down your interview with Nadine Haobsh that was intended for gawker.com, or face legal action.

Jessie Fuller

*Sorry Jessie, next time you should do a little fact checking!




1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Malatron said...

ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home