Saturday, August 06, 2005

Here I am

In ten more days it will officially be my one year anniversary at Gawker. Ah it seems so much has happenned since then. I have been on TV, quoted by countless semi-literate columnists, and was even given special treatment by the most respected voice in the gossip world.

It has been quite a ride and Nick has no plans of replacing me anytime soon. Jesse maybe, but not me, I am too cute and my nice boobs always help.

Anyway today I will color my hair a bit blonder and head to the pet shop and get a trademark doggy for my pocketbook.

I carry a digital camera with me on my daily travels. I post them on Flickr.

Looking forward to a full transformation by year's end.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Malatron said...

thank you so much for the accolades.

I am also the most respected voice in auto mechanics and fashion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home